Advertisement

THE MANDALORIAN PART I : Tale Of A Ghost

THE MANDALORIAN PART I : Tale Of A Ghost -Instagram:

-Song(s): Kamiyada - Tale of A Ghost (prod. Virus and The Antidote)
-Footage Used: The Mandalorian Ep 1,2,3

-Subscriber Goal: 100k

Hope you guys are all doing well! I got a lot of edits coming soon, and will be posting a list of them on my community tab!
Keep on sharing these videos with you friends!
Don't forget to leave a like, comment, and subscribe to this channel!
Thank you for all the support!!!

- N O T O R I O U S

the mandalorian,baby yoda,the mandalorian fight scene,the mandalorian episode 3 fight scene,baby yoda scenes,whatever forever,notorious,n o t o r i o u s,n o t o r i o u s edits,red hood suicideboys,doomsday night lovell,trap music,xxxtentacion,tale of a ghost,mandalorian edit,the mandalorian edit,trash,t r a s h,trash gang,scroll gang,s6out,

Post a Comment

0 Comments