Advertisement

The Sims FreePlay - Sophisticated Socialite RE-RUN Event | XCultureSimsX

The Sims FreePlay - Sophisticated Socialite RE-RUN Event | XCultureSimsX ►Lets Be Friends

☽ My Spotify:

☽ My Website ( BLOG )

☽ Twiiter:

☽ The Sims FreePlay Fan Page:

☽ Instagram:https: //www.instagram.com/xculturesimsx

☽ My Official Channel Page:

☽ The Sims Mobile Fan Page:

☽ Check Out My Previous Video:

☽ Check Out My Generations Playlist:

☽ My Beauty Channel :

--------- RECORDING SETUP --------

☽ IPhone built in screen recording

☽ Editor: imovie mobile version | VLLO Video Editor

☽ Music: ncr (no copy right music)

#xculturesimsx #simsfreeplay #sophisticatedsocialiteevent

xculturesimsx,sims freeplay sophisticated socialite event,sims freeplay socialite event,sims freeplay 2019 update,sims freeplay how to finish live event,sims freeplay how to complete live event,sims freeplay live event tutorial,sims freeplay tutorial,sims freeplay urban chic event,sims freeplay valentine's day,sims freeplay curly hair,the sims freeplay,sims freeplay,winter,christmas,holiday,snow,holidays,gamechangers,update,sims,simsfreeplay,misletoe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments