Advertisement

The squad and I are getting incredibly controversial on this new CS:GO update!

The squad and I are getting incredibly controversial on this new CS:GO update! CS:GO with the BOYYYSSSSS!!!! The new Shattered Web update is here, and there's hardly a difference in matchmaking except BRAND NEW PLAYER MODELS!!! CS:GO OFFICIALLY FREE TO PLAY WITH THIS BATTLE PASS

Subscibe for more:
Look at my pics:
Keep up on my tweets!
Follow my twitch:

Other Gamers:
» JSchlatt :
» Grizzy :
» Swagger :
» Fitz :

-» outro by bbno$











producer





» Song - on god



----------------
Background music and some sound effects from

Counter Strike Global Offensive,Counter Strike,Counter-Strike,Global Offensive,CSGO,CS:GO Funny,Moments,csgo awp,csgo gameplay,csgo gameplay commentary,csgo,cs go,counter,strike,hilarious,satire,csgo funny moments,cs:go,cs go funny,shattered web,csgo shattered web,new update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments