Advertisement

WE COULDN'T BELIEVE DAVID GUESSED THIS!!

WE COULDN'T BELIEVE DAVID GUESSED THIS!! Hey Guys!
In this video I explained to Josh Peck what happened to me when the passenger made a rude comment to me on the plane, he gave me great input lol. Me and Kyle went to a Comedy Central YouTube shoot, that was super fun experience, be sure to be on the look out on some of the work I did with them. Also David all of a sudden became super good at magic. IT WAS INSANE, he somehow got the card in Jasons butt then it went into Davids mouth...idk lol. Then some Christmas Carolers came to my familys thanksgiving it was super random.

Checkout my Instagram for to see cool pictures of cats @nickantonyan

Friends in the vid!
@daviddobrik
@jasonnash
@jeff
@joshpeck
@kylebarper

jonah,nick,antonyan,vlogs,vlog,vlogsqaud,david,daviddobrik,jason,jasonnash,comedy,standup,show,magic,card,cards,cardtrick,davidblane,cringe compilation,public freak out,public freakout,police,cops,police chase,jeff,jeffwittek,jeffsbarbershop,comedycentral,film,filming,behind the scenes,bts,instagram,christmas caroling,thanksgiving,off-white,family,christmas,josh,joshpeck,drake and josh,rude,fat,airplane,airport,dobrik,channel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments