Advertisement

Why I think it's stupid to sell #XRP now - Why would anyone sell Crypto at all now?

Why I think it's stupid to sell #XRP now - Why would anyone sell Crypto at all now? #ripple #crypto
Why would I sell cryptocurrency this early in the market?
It's a gamble that I don't want to screw up.


If you feel like I should be paid for my content:

Paypal Donations:


XRP Tip Bot
$reddit.xrptipbot.com/oakholmen

Patreon


Check me out on Social Media
Instagram


Twitter


These videos are for entertainment and are not meant to be any type of financial advice. The opinions expressed in them are strictly based on personal speculation. DON'T should not take my opinion as financial advice, DO your research before investing anywhere.

xrp,crypto,xrp moon,ripple xrp,ripple,ripple moon,xrapid,xrp bull run,xrp bullrun,xrp ripple,xrp security,xrp price prediction,banks using xrapid,ripple price prediction,xrp price,xrp value,ripple price,crypto investment,cryptocurrency investment,cryptocurrency,xrp investment,digital asset,xrp digital assets,brother oak,cryptoak,crypto asset,cryptocurrency digital assets,bitcoin,bitcoin news,crypto news,token taxonomy act,cryptocurrency market,

Post a Comment

0 Comments