Advertisement

Christian - Game Of Thrones (Main soundtrack) || OUTLAW STYLE

Christian - Game Of Thrones (Main soundtrack) || OUTLAW STYLE Well this was fun for sure!

As some of you already know, I'm a graphic/web designer at the best software company in the world (Toontrack). And we've just released an SDX expansion called Orchestral Percussion SDX. So I figured I had to try it out for real. So I asked myself... What happens when you do Game Of Thrones in the style of Red Dead Redemption?

I'll upload more vocal covers soon enough. But I just wanted to give you guys something while I'm working on my band Dark Roots!

Subscribe, like and comment if you like it!

#GameOfThrones #RedDeadRedemption #GoT

game,of,thrones,got,soundtrack,jon,snow,red,dead,redemption,rdr,arthur,morgan,christian,larsson,cover,main,theme,superior,drummer,orchestral,percussion,sdx,toontrack,sweden,umea,umeå,perstorp,john,marston,rockstar,games,rdr2,dark,roots,outlaw,

Post a Comment

0 Comments