Advertisement

Doing Your Dares #1 || Star Stable Online

Doing Your Dares #1 || Star Stable Online 🐼 GET MY MERCH: 🐼

✨ READ ME ✨

Hello!
My name is Corinne and I'm 20 years old. I make gameplay videos about Star Stable Online which is a Swedish MMORPG.
For further information, please read the FAQ below!
Have a nice day!

⭐️ Become a channel member: ⭐️


🐼 FAQ 🐼

✨ What do you film and edit with?
⭐️ I record my videos with Shadowplay and edit them with Vegas Pro 15!

✨ What server(s) are you on?
⭐️ My main account, Corinne Misthill is on Coconut Mountain (HU-01).
I also have several alternate accounts on different servers, such as Night Star, Fire Star, Spring Star, Grape Mountain and Cupcake Valley.

✨ Can you tell me what song you used in this video?
⭐️ No, unfortunately. I have a folder on my computer which contains almost 1000 copyright free songs and when I edit my videos I just randomly pick a song.

✨ Where are you from?
⭐️ I'm from Hungary.

🐼 SOCIAL MEDIA 🐼
⭐️ Instagram:
⭐️ Tumblr:

✨ For business inquiries & fan mail feel free to message me at
coremisthill@gmail.com

star stable,star stable online,sso,sso champs,star stable champs,star stable gameplay,star stable walkthrough,sso gameplay,sso update,star stable update,star stable updates,star stable horses,sso buying horses,

Post a Comment

0 Comments