Advertisement

Doom Patrol & Disability Part 4: Rita Farr, Underestimating Yourself with Chronic Illness

Doom Patrol & Disability Part 4: Rita Farr, Underestimating Yourself with Chronic Illness I really like Doom Patrol and I have a variety of disabilities, so I thought I'd make a video essay about how the Doom Patrol member's arcs mirror many disabled people's!

Today we investigate Rita Farr, the frustration of not being able to function, and the difficulty of figuring out your own limits.

I've broken this down into 5 parts, and I'll post each episode in the days leading up to the finale :)

My Twitter:

My sister also has a podcast, and I do the videos for their YouTube Channel! Check them out here:

doom patrol,disability,rita farr,elastigirl,elasti-girl,elastiwoman,elasti-woman,april bowlby,gertrude cramp,chronic illness,functioning,hollywood,film industry,crazy jane,robotman,cliff steele,negative man,larry trainor,cyborg,vic stone,victor stone,mrs goopy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments