Advertisement

I dyed my hair based on the first kpop idol photo I saw *very impulsive*

I dyed my hair based on the first kpop idol photo I saw *very impulsive* long story short... I bored lol

» SOCIALS »
Instagram/Twitter/Facebook @edvasian

» CONTACTS »
Elamis Cristal Grey
you can use my code Edvasian10 for 10% off hehe

business inquiries only
edvasian@gmail.com

I dyed my hair based on the very first kpop idol photo I saw cause i'm impulsive and I was really bored that day. I wanted to dye my hair anyways and this picture of San from Ateez was all I really needed. basically another changing my appearance in (24 hours) a day video #edvasian #edvasianhair

dyed my hair,dye my hair based on,I dyed my hair,dyed hair based on kpop idol,kpop idol hair,dyeing hair,hair color,dyeing my hair red,hair colour,hair dye,changing my apperance,24 hours hair color,edvasian,edvasian hair,edvasian kpop,idol hair color,kpop makeup,kpop,kpop idol,ateez,impulsive dying hair,dyeing my hair,dying my hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments