Advertisement

Truth or Dare (I cant believe she made me do that)

Truth or Dare (I cant believe she made me do that) I do not own copyrights to this music...

I hope you liked this video.. Hit us up on our social media's and give us ideas on what to do next... We love you all.

Shenielle's Social Media
Snapchat: shenielle13
Twitter: ShenielleF
Instagram: _sfite
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beadie's Social Media
Snapchat: beadie90
Instagram: b_richiexox

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shared social media
Instagram: shenielle_beadie
Facebook: Shenielle&Beadie

Don't forget to like, comment, subscribe and turn your post notifications on and give us some idea's on what video to do next. Thank you everybody, we love you all.

Premiere_Elements_2018,

Post a Comment

0 Comments