Advertisement

I want to learn to fly now! | University student's first microlight flight

I want to learn to fly now! | University student's first microlight flight Salford University graduate Eleanor Alpar is my cockpit guest on this edition of Rory On Air. She was making a kids TV show for her final year dissertation project and wanted to go flying and have someone explain a bit about it to 5 year olds... That's about my level so I said yes.

You can watch her final TV piece here:

Join me on Patreon -
Rory On Air Facebook -

Filmed with a Hero 7 Black & 2x GoPro Hero 5 Black cameras
Panasonic Lumix G80
Audio from a Zoom H1
My 'new toy' is a Feiyutech G6 Plus gimbal.

rory,on,air,auskerry,microlight,pilot,uk,flying,aviation,manchester,barton,ev97,eurostar,ikarus,C42,salford,university of salford,student,learn to fly,eleanor alpar,construction club,

Post a Comment

0 Comments