Advertisement

Watch me getting banned, then unbanned, then banned again on the same day

Watch me getting banned, then unbanned, then banned again on the same day Here is the link to the survey:


Myrros is a new Guardian, he banned me before yesterday for gamethrowing. I explained to him why I took my decision to shoot the suspects on the first day. He found my explaination reasonable and unbanned me. I was happy for a while, then the Guardian manager shows up and banned me again!
When I chat with the Guardian manager, he does NOT TRY to understand what I was explaining (even if he did, I don't think he would understand considering how unskillful as a player he is). He is way into his own head. Repeating I gamethrowing because I "control shoot" someone before day 3. It was not pure random shooting. I used my own judgement on players' behavior, the probability of shooting a bad guy and the method of elimination. Considering I these factors, I proceeds to shoot on day 1. Because I did shoot on day 1, the village team won both matches quiet fast with 4-5 villagers still in the game. This is how I climb to top 100 in the past. A lot of players understand what I am doing, but the Guardian manager didn't even try to understand what I was saying. He ignores the players.

He has 39% win rate and 11% suicide rate, he says I (52% win rate, 1% suicide rate) gamethrow. You see any problem there? This win rate and suicide rate show this person do not try to win games or play this game seriously in any means. He doesn't even care about winning or suicide. And the same person is making all the rules people must obey in game. How ridiculous is that! These rules including not revealing anyone before day 3 as pacifist, not "controlled shooting" before day 3 and no role call before day 3.

These limitation has a destructive influence on the game mechanic in general. People should be able to ask other people's role, reveal anyone as pacifist or shoot anyone whenever that is necessary under the condition that this player use his own judgement based on behaviors of others (not based on pure randomness).

Forget about becoming pro, forget about all the technics you have learned, if you play seriously, they will ban you! because the head of the gardians don't understand and don't even try to understand what you are doing.

I have no idea how that person became Guardian manager at first place.

I do not want war, I only want the game to improve. I can only show you what I have experienced as a hardcore gamer with all evidences. You judge by yourself. Why should I bother anyways, if it s not out of pure love for your game.

I don't know if the devs are reading this, if you are, I appreciate the WORKS that person has done for you in the past. But it might be the time to let him go.

same

Post a Comment

0 Comments