Advertisement

Why I Rarely Go to Fry's for PC Parts.

Why I Rarely Go to Fry's for PC Parts. I have a Fry's Electronics in my state (Washington) but it's a bit of a drive from my home. The distance combined with a handful of other reasons I discuss in the video is why I haven't considered Fry's when buying PC hardware for awhile now. On this random weekend while I was out and about running errands in South Seattle, I was close by so I decided to stop in and see what they had to offer, and if I could be swayed to start shopping there again.

Follow me on Twitter!


Channel Music by ManKarate:



Mailing Address:
Danny Le
P.O. Box 2385
Lynnwood, WA 98036

If you're shopping for anything on Amazon you can use this link to support my channel, it costs nothing extra to you and a tiny bit of help from a lot of people goes a long way:


Try Amazon Prime Free for 30 days:


Try Audible FREE for 30 days:


Gear/Hardware/Peripherals I have used and can personally recommend found on my Kit profile:

nerd,on,budget,noab,geeky,gamer,gaming,games,video,nerdy,computer,pc,build,console,technology,windows,killer,nvidia,amd,radeon,intel,extreme,value,super,cheap,parts,reddit,hardwareswap,deal,hunter's,showcase,hardware,deals,fry's electronics gaming PC hardware parts deals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments