Advertisement

5th Dimensional SECRETS to our Reality that will change your life FOREVER

5th Dimensional SECRETS to our Reality that will change your life FOREVER Your life will change FOREVER once you understand these 5th Dimensional SECRETS. The moment you SHIFT your dimensional state of consciousness THERES NO GOING BACK. In this POWERFUL video I'll show you EXACTLY how to make the SHIFT.

➡To experience THE SHIFT Free Webinar click here➡

➡ For my Guided Meditation MP3 on raising your vibrational set-point Click Below…


➡For my 7 Day Law of Attraction Morning routine Course Click below


➡Click here for the Law of Attraction Accelerator Program (limited discount)


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

This video, I'm going to show you fifth dimensional secrets that will change your life. These are things about reality that a lot of people aren't aware of but will becoming more aware of as time goes on and I will share them with you.

Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness. Now in this video, I'm going to be sharing with you that of fit dimensional secrets of our reality, understanding how our reality works in different dimensional states of consciousness.

Right now on the planet, I believe that we are going through a shift in consciousness. It's something that's been happening for awhile now. It's something that will continue to happen, but what you may notice happen is a lot of the older ways of going about things, the old mentalities that doesn't work anymore. If you look around at like the weight, a lot of businesses used to do things.

As time goes on, I don't think that companies like Coca Cola or McDonald's, I don't think that they're necessarily going to continue to do that well unless they put in a pure, a more pure intention. So the idea is that you'll notice that a lot of things are coming out about different companies, about different leaders of different companies.

A lot of these things are coming out because it's the time of awareness and it's a time of um, it's like things, things aren't hidden, you know, and I feel like as time goes on, if there's companies that have impure intentions, it's going to be brought to the surface more and more and people aren't going to engage with them unless it is something that is more in alignment with the new energy, with the way that things are moving in the direction of.

So right now on the planet, something else that's happening is the old stuff is falling away. It's a part of the process. It's like building a sand castle. You have to clear the ground, the old 10 cows before you build up the new one. The old stuff is falling away. The old paradigms are falling away.

The old power dynamics are falling away. Even when I had my old job like three years ago, like the last year I was there, I was seeing that the old ways of going about things where there was like this big dictatorship, it's done. It doesn't work anymore. It wasn't. It was starting to fall apart.

It was like people. It was just a different paradigm. Now when I talk about fifth dimensional secrets of our reality, the other thing that makes me understand more or allows me to understand more about this time that we're in is if you've ever read the books by Dolores Cannon, which is uh, people are in what we're call the is Q, H, H, T, quantum healing hypnosis technique, people in a deep level of hypnosis and their subconscious mind.

What happens is information comes through and you can ask questions like, why did you incarnate at this time? What is your purpose in life? And what many, many people will say all over the world that have been in this deep hypnotic state that didn't know each other.

Delores Cannon was doing this back in the 60s and the 70s is I came here to be part of the shift. I came here to be part of this transition. I came here for this ascension and when we talk about it first off, ascension, it doesn't mean leave body or like some rapture thing.

That's like an outdated way of, of um, of looking at it. Something we're doing in body. We're raising the vibratory signature of our body and we're starting to perceive of a reality that is different than the way we may have been taught our whole entire lives where we've been really emphasized into 3D ego.

So it's more about understanding. Let's first off understand a little bit more about the dimensions. Before I get into the secrets, just so that we're all on the same page here. The third dimension is the dimension or the reality of duality. The reality of duality. I like that. The reality, I'm ally, I get it, but you know what I mean? I like the phrases, the reality of duality. So it's like good, bad light, dark third..........

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

5th dimensional,5th dimension,5th dimensional secrets,5th dimensional habits,5th dimensional shift,5th dimension shift,aaron doughty,aaron doughty shift,5d reality,5th dimensional secrets 2019,5th dimensional secrets to our reality that will change your life forever,change your life forever,how to shift to 5th dimension,5D shift,the shift experience,5d shifting,5th dimensional techniques,live in the 5th dimension,rasie your vibration 5th dimension,

Post a Comment

0 Comments