Advertisement

A CLOSER LOOK - Soobin's Questioning Film [+U CONTENT ANALYSIS]

A CLOSER LOOK - Soobin's Questioning Film [+U CONTENT ANALYSIS] Part of a new series I'm doing, where I look a little closer at the TU (+U) content from TXT! I decided to start with Soobin's questioning film - the rest are coming soon!

Everything We Know About the TU:
My reaction to the Nap of a Star MV:

My Twitter:
My Instagram: @lainasunflower

#TXT #투모로우바이투게더 #TOMORROW_X_TOGETHER

txt,tu,tomorrow x together,tomorrow by together,bighit,txt theory,txt universe,bts universe,bts theory,soobin,soobin questioning,soobin questioning film,soobin questioning video,dream chapter star,nap of a star,txt crown,투모로우바이투게더,수빈,bighit entertainment,bighit universe,bighit theory,kpop,kpop theory,loona theory,kpop theories,theory,yeonjun,kai txt,hueningkai,beomgyu,taehyun,+U,analysis,txt universe analysis,crown,k pop,kpop crack,txt crack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments