Advertisement

πŸ™ƒ a depressing summer reading list πŸ“š

πŸ™ƒ a depressing summer reading list πŸ“š Hi guys, I'm back with more of my recent reads and why oh whyyyyy was my summer reading list so depressing?! Luckily now I'm on a happier streak but buckle up for these books if you're putting them on hold at your library because yikes. Tissues needed for probably 98% of these - FAIR WARNING. Thanks for watching! Love my book lovers the most ;)

Apps that I use to read e-books (even tho i prefer physical)
Libby
Overdrive

More info here:

Music from Artlist.io
Get 2 Months Free:

πŸ’ΈTRAVELING? Use this code for a $35 DISCOUNT on AirBnb! - πŸ’Έ

πŸ’Œ Want a postcard from my travels?


🌼 Check out my shop!🌼


☕ Donate a coffee?


πŸ’– FAQ
What’s my job? (Non-teaching job in korea) -
Where do I live? (Korean apartment tour) -
Where am I from? -
How do I edit/film? -

If you'd like to add subtitles to this video, here's the link! Thank you so much, you have no idea how much my mind is blown that people take the time to do this!

You can also find me here:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
Website:

cari cakes,cari cakes books,summer reading,summer books recommendations,books,book,must read books,must read,book recommendation,depressing books,books that will make you cry,summer reading list,books 2019,a depressing summer reading list,book review,city of brass,haruki murakami,

Post a Comment

0 Comments