Advertisement

final part another targeted individual knocks on gang stalking Australia's door must watch 27/7/19

final part another targeted individual knocks on gang stalking Australia's door must watch 27/7/19 all the evidence I've captured in the last 3 years is on my bitchute channel this is my 8th YouTube channel you're not going to see all the evidence on this YouTube channel click on the link above for every single video I've captured in the last 3 years #gangstalkingaustralia #gangstalking #targetedindividuals #YouTube my facebook targeted individuals Australia and worldwide support group my = my bitchute channel crisis actors false flags covert government run organised gang stalking and more = my minds channel = my dtube channel = I'm from Australia Melbourne Victoria Delahey = =

gang stalking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments