Advertisement

Is it Okay to Commit Suicide? (Part 2) | Abbey Normal's Wisdom Quest

Is it Okay to Commit Suicide? (Part 2) | Abbey Normal's Wisdom Quest ♥ Book A Psychic Session ♥
I received a meaningful request on my community board, asking what my thoughts are about committing suicide, particularly if you are in severe pain. In Part 1, I talk about different thoughts on suicide, personal experiences, and the importance of never giving up, no matter what the situation is. There is always another avenue. I have met people who have conquered severe pain, pain killers, and started self-healing, mastering their experience and moving above and beyond anything they ever would have aspired to, if it weren't for the events that manifested the painful situation they were enduring. I too suffered from severe depression and suicidal thoughts for 20 years, and if I would have ended my life, I wouldn't be here today to even talk about this topic. I hope anyone watching who is struggling with life in anyway, I hope this message is welcoming and encouraging you to not give up. In the Part 2, I channel my Spirit Guides, exploring a message on whether suicide is an accepted end of life option or not. I feel this channeling creates a warm and meaningful story, providing an additional viewpoint, with more encouragement to not give up.

Watch Part 1, Is it Okay to Commit Suicide?


Tips on How to Talk to Angels with Archangel Michael


Healing Emerald Mist Energy Attunement #Archangel Raphael


☆ Subscribe! New Videos Every Week! ☆

► Patreon
► Facebook
► Instagram
► Twitter

♥ Abbey’s Psychic Services ♥

Watch Abbey Normal provide Distance Spiritual Healing and Psychic Wisdom sessions for the expansion of the Collective Consciousness. These are completed Psychic Services where the client has provided approval for their psychic experience to be shared openly on YouTube!

♥ Joseph Bradley, Spiritual Healer & Teacher ♥

Joseph is an amazing spiritual healer and teacher, and I absolutely love working with him. He has helped me so much in my life and I am delighted to encourage you to see what he is sharing each week!

#AbbeyNormal #SuicidePrevention #Suicidal

is it okay to commit suicide,commit suicide spiritual,help suicidal thoughts,don't commit suicide,committing suicide spiritual,what happens to soul after death,teen suicide prevention,suicide prevention videos youtube,suicide help videos youtube,overcoming depression motivation,end of life option,end of life care,abbey normal,abbeys psychic services,abbey normals wisdom quest,joseph bradley,amon ros,how to prevent suicide,suicidal thoughts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments