Advertisement

It's been 10 YEARS since I played ► Minecraft #1 - Building My First House!

It's been 10 YEARS since I played ► Minecraft #1 - Building My First House! DON'T PANIC! I'm not suddenly switching everything over to Minecraft. More city-building is on the way but July is a good month for YouTube algorithm tests, so I'm curious to see if a random Minecraft video will be treated differently. Whether this is popular or a total flop, it's going to be interesting to see how this gameplay does. As always, you vote with your eyes, so if you watch this I'll make more.

I'm planning a short series, 5 videos, of me making my way to the Nether. In this part 1 I build my first house and get basic supplies and tools crafted.

.~

► Follow me on Twitch to watch live!


♣ Join the Community Discord!


♥ Want to help support what I do? I have a Patreon!


♠ Humble Bundle Referral Link


♦ T-shirts & Merch


» Website:
» Facebook:
» Twitter:
» Instagram:

♫ Spotify Gaming Faves


Subscribe for more and thanks for watching!

pc,commentary,game,games,gamerzakh,GZ,Video Game,lets play,minecraft,minecraft game,minecraft lets play,minecraft gameplay,minecraft house,mine,craft,no swearing,how to,family friendly,java,minecraft java,minecraft pc,minecraft video game,gaming,house,pc games,building,mining,farming,minecraft farm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments