Advertisement

Pokemon Sword and Shield: Curry Rank - Proof that Hearts Placement Matter! (Charizard Class)

Pokemon Sword and Shield: Curry Rank - Proof that Hearts Placement Matter! (Charizard Class) I will upload another video showing an easy method on how to get 5 STARS on EVERY ingredient SOLO and without using motion controls, so stay tuned! Also please pardon the thumbnail quality, since I don't have access to my editing rig.


I have explained everything in the video.

To clarify, if you've watched my execution on the 5-star tests, you see that I pretty much optimized everything (perfect stirring and as close to the inner circle as possible) but still only got a 4-star since I didn't place the heart in the inner green circle. On the other hand, when I placed the heart in the inner green circle on the next test, I managed to get a 5-star even though my stirring is way worse with 5 spills with everything else equal. That is unarguably clear: the difference is on the placement of the hearts.

Also on the 4-star vs 5-star side-by-side comparison, note that I used a different test than the one shown earlier in the video to perfectly match the number of spins/revolutions on the second phase. It also has 5 spills so they are perfectly equal and comparable. The results are clear.
(The one shown earlier has no spills, but it has less spins - only 31 vs. 33, which can raise the argument that spills do not matter as long as you did more spins, so I didn't use it in the comparison phase. )

Let me know if you have questions in the comments.


Conclusion:
1.) Always aim for the inner green circle for maximum points. This is absolutely essential if you're aiming for Charizard class, you're not using motion controls and you're playing solo.

2.) The outer green circle gives less points, 99% of the time you won't get 5 stars or Charizard class no matter what ingredient or rareness of the berries you use. You'll be stuck with Copperajah class, unless you're very good in spamming 'A' and get the biggest flames.

3.) Any placement outside of the circle or at the very center of the circle gives less points than the outer green circle or even 0 points.


Timestamps:
Mechanics: 01:00


(1 Star vs. 2 Stars)
1-Star rank: 01:42
2-Star rank: 02:47


(4 Stars vs. 5 Stars)

4-Star rank: 04:00

5-Star rank: 05:52



(Side-by-side comparison: Inner green circle vs. outer green circle)
1 star vs. 2 stars: 07:37
4-stars vs. 5 stars: 09:19

Pokemon Sword and Shield,Charizard Class,5 Star,Curry Dex,Curry Cooking,Hearts Placement,How to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments