Advertisement

Me v the filth

Me v the filth Was at this place filming from the public footpath for less than 5 minutes, got followed by a camera then this liar turned up threatening to arrest me for telling him to get lost. At no time was any member of the public alarmed by me filming the building, security took an interest in me and he stayed on the property having a cigarette so I suspect it was him that grassed me up to the filth without having the decency to ask me politely what I was filming for. Cop got my back up with his opening gambit by calling me 'mate', that's something I despise with a passion. I don't care if I ID'd to the liar I retain my unbroken record of having not been arrested for filming, seen enough auditors nicked and I ain't joining the list anytime soon.

Photography,public,PINAC,crime,Canon,rights,police,never talk to cops,UK,Audit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments