Advertisement

My cat doesn't let my other cat enjoy the view

My cat doesn't let my other cat enjoy the view My two cats both like to sit on the window seat and watch outside but there is only one seat and my older cat Santi doesn't like to share! So he doesn't let Indy enjoy the view!

P.S. Santi is my 8-year-old cat (Best known for his clever maneuver against my dog Walter in "How my cat outsmarted my dog" video) and Indy is the kitten I adopted 1 year ago (You might remember him from the "Kitten becomes so playful after his eyes are treated" video).

If you want to watch more videos of them, check these out:
(Two cats and one common enemy)

(Kitten fights with cleaning robot)


[ My contact email address: waltersantindy@gmail.com ]

my cat doesn't let my other cat enjoy the view,cats,cat,kittens,cat fight,epic cat fight,cats meowing,kittens meowing,meow,cute cats,cats fight for window,cats enjoying view,funny cat video,cute cat video,funny cats,cat vs kitten,cats and kittens,two cats,lol cats,cat sound,kitten sound,cute cat fight,meowing,cat meowing,cats hate each other,new kitten in the house,new cat in the house,cats don't like each other,

Post a Comment

0 Comments