Advertisement

Opening Alpha Packs but for every "common" I do a backflip

Opening Alpha Packs but for every As an ex gymnast I take on this challenge of opening over 100 alpha packs and for every "common" I get I will do a back flip.

*SPOILER ALERT* - my ankles hurt very much

My Stuff ►
Discord -
Instagram -
Tweet me -
Twitch -

Officially Licensed Siege Gear▼
►Collector Cup -
Code "CoconutBrah" for 10% off
►Fanfit Gaming -
Code "Coconut Brah" for 10% off

Music ►
Outro Song: TheFatRat - Infinite Power!
All songs are provided by Epidemic Sound:
Free 30 day trial of Epidemic Sound ►

Business Inquiries► thecoconutbrah@gmail.com
648,088 subs

rainbow six siege alpha pack opening,funny alpha pack opening on rainbow 6,best alpha pack opening,best possible alpha packs,secret alpha packs,how to get alpha packs,doing a backflip for every common alpha pack I get,rainbow six siege funny moments,coconut brah,coconut brah alpha pack opening,legendary,epic,black ice,packs,worst alpha pack,lucky alpha pack,toxic,best possible alpha pack,alpha pack r6,

Post a Comment

0 Comments