Advertisement

Perspective is a wonderful thing.

Perspective is a wonderful thing. I'm one of those people who think about things long after they have happened so for me perspective is a wonderful thing as I keep going over things from as many different perspectives. For example, I still think about how I have handled things long after they have happened. How regret is something that sticks with you and reminds you to keep learning. If I can ever help please let me know.

Thanks for your support.

swimbetterhq,swimming,swimming world championships 2019,swim coach,swimming coach,keep going,regret,don't stop,don't stop believing,work hard,your perspective determines your reality,perspective is everything,perspective,swimming championships 2019,fina world championships 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments