Advertisement

🔴 Sunday Evening Chill Stream! Something Pretty Big Will Be Happening Soon! Stay Tuned!

🔴  Sunday Evening Chill Stream! Something Pretty Big Will Be Happening Soon! Stay Tuned! Tonight I discuss how something big will be happening with my content in the coming month. Stay Tuned You will be in for a shock.

Earning Moderator?

• To earn a Mod position is 1 month of supporting the Streams / Content. Mod preference will be given to those who show up regularly on the streams and who support my videos. If you are a discord leader on our server you will get mod instantly.

Earning a Funko Pop Donation?

• Donations will be earned by 1 month of supporting the content on my channel. You can also earn a pop by reaching levels 35 & 100 on our discord server. If you want to join the link is in the description.

Shout Out to The Fans! & Mod Squad! Please check the links below for some interesting info. Stay active, support everyone and let's unite together as one. Donations only on our Discord. Join today to get in on the action so we can help everyone together. Link below for invite.


• Please join my Galactic Pops Fan Discord Community Server.
• Please Join our partnered Discord Server:
• Buy Games for cheap:
• GP Instagram:
• If you enjoy the streams, Please donate to help the channel:
• Download Streamlabs OBS today:
• Follow My Pop Page on Twitter:
• Email me for Ideas or wanting to send me something: starwarstoysrus@yahoo.com
• Music Used in Stream:
• Want to play some Battlefield? Add me on Origin: Megadominator38

#galacticpops #galacticpopslive #teamgalactic

Welcome to my live stream. Here are some things to follow.

Rules

• 1. No racist, homophobic, alcohol or drug talk in my streams at all times.
• 2. Please be respectful to everyone.
• 3. Respect My Moderators. They were hired for a reason.
• 4. I ask kindly that you please keep the chat in English Only.
• 5. No Political, or Religious discussions of any kind.
• 6. No harassment or cyber bullying of any kind : 0 tolerance policy
• 7. Have Fun


Stream Schedule ( If Available) :
Monday --4:00pm-5:00pm
Tuesday ---4:00pm-5:00pm
Wednesday - 4:00pm-5:00pm
Thursday --4:00pm-5:00pm
Friday ----8:00pm -9:00pm
Saturday --8:00pm-9:00pm
Sunday --2:00pm- 3:00pm

Smile you're on Candid Camera. Bring popcorn & stay a while

galactic pops live,going live on youtube 2019,going live,youtube livestream,galactic pops live 2019,youtube livestreaming,funko pop collection 2019,funko,galactic pops talks,2019 youtube livestreaming,youtube live chat 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments