Advertisement

The Reality of Growing Up Asian American

The Reality of Growing Up Asian American Endless piano practice? School lunch? I go to KCON and discuss some of the challenges of growing up as a Korean American.

Joon:


Hi ~ I’m Elliot and I’m a sophomore at Vanderbilt studying business. I make new videos every week about entrepreneurship, productivity, photography, videography, reading, lifting, & anything else on my mind.


📱DM me! I actually respond » @elliotchoy
Instagram:
Join our Discord Chat:


» MY GEAR
Camera:
Camera Lens:
Tripod:
Editing Software:
Electric Board (Boosted Board):
Laptop:


» FREE STUFF
Amazon Prime Student (Get 6 months free):
Audible Free Trial (Get 2 books free):

if you're reading this, comment: "if your momma packed you lunchables, your momma don't love you"

♪ My Spotify Playlist:


Business Inquiries only:
choyelliot@gmail.com

elliot choy,asian american,korean american,korea,korean,kpop,kdrama,joon lee,joon lee comedy,joonleecomedy,jimmy zhang,kcon,kcon ny,kcon nyc,kcon 2019,kcon ny 2019,kcon nyc 2019,daniel jang,nyc,new york city,growing up asian,growing up asian american,kcon la,kcon la 2019,kconinny,javits center,kcon vlog,vlog,kpop group,asian,asia,american,korean drama,

Post a Comment

0 Comments