Advertisement

Dollar Tree Fall Tree Diy So Easy 2019

Dollar Tree Fall Tree Diy So Easy 2019 In this Dollar Tree Fall Tree Diy So Easy 2019, I show how I take a plunger, lights and fall leaves from the Dollar Tree to create this beautiful Fall tree for my home decor. I show how easy and inexpensive it is to decorate your home for Fall.
This is a sponsored video by TopCashBack. However, these are my honest opinions regarding their site.

GET PAID TO SHOP AT YOUR FAVORITE STORES:
Get a $10 sign-up bonus when you spend your first $25 using TopCashback with this link:

This offer will expire on September 12th, 2019.

MATERIALS NEEDED:

Plunger from the Dollar Tree.
Fall leaves from the Dollar Tree. I used 6-7 leaves.
Apple Barrel acrylic paint in Burnt Umber from Walmart.
Glue gun
Fall lights from the Dollar Tree.

LINK TO ORDER MY T-SHIRTS:

how to,tutorial,craft,crafting,crafts,diy,dollar tree diy,dollar tree fall diy,Dollar Tree Fall Tree Diy So E,how to make a fall tree,fall home decor ideas,fall decorating ideas,easy and inexpensive fall deco,easy and inexpensive fall craf,dollar tree crafts,fall decor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments