Advertisement

Every time when I look by my window.....

Every time when I look by my window..... Every time when I look by my window
I remember my old life  ...
And the case of my brokenheart
I'm a dreamer and so sensitive ....
 And I feel you like if you are here with me
 you brighten my life
 When i Think  about you it's magical 
as if my wounds never existed ..
It's up to you to tell my what you think about me
And about the case where I'am
..., no pain no gain ...
You make me live
By your words,your hope,your heart
But I need and I want  to say how I feel...
I care about you Even if you do not care about me..
I think days and hours
And Feelings are coming and go...
And I  have a lot in my minde..
Sometimes I do not know where to begin sometimes I do not know where to stop ...
But  Come on,do not cry for me
It's just my heart...
My heart who explode like a storm
By tears and sorrow for her beloved
 This is my dreams inside my burning heart.
What i always wanted since I opened my eyes into this life ...
Hold your tears ,Anyway...it is my choice
And this is what I want
You right I'm a fool
And i'm sorry to not being what you wish
sorry for disappointing you
I know you do have to say
Because believe me I see  in your heart when my heart look at your eyes ..
I'm not perfect,I'm just Me
I'm like that
I wish that one day you'll  love me ... as I'am. ...
I'm a dreamer I know
When!but when my wish will see the day
And when my heart will be out of the darkness
When you will see my golden heart ...
You know  and you knew
I have a such sweet great heart
But i wonder why it is difficult to make you understand. ..
And for so much
Everything is clear I live to love....
And my heart burst with feelings ...
Sometimes I do not find the words
But I do my best like I told you
And all is here,I write them for you ...
Are you satisfy*
Is your heart touched by my heart*
You stole my heart
And I took this path since my birth and today here I'm .
I'm the middle of nowhere ...
Walking towards you
But you close your heart for me
You run away...
But you need to hold your tears and give me your hand
As soon as possible
Between us it is difficult
We are far like the ground and the sky
  today you have your answer
I know How I like you,much more than my own life
what I feel are not feelings that I can avoid
 ...I started to love you
I got your heart stuck on my heart
By looking simply and by chance through your eyes...
You get inside quickly and easily ....
I felt a burning fire in my chest
At first sight we fell
Like birds in their nest
Like if  our heart are made for each other
Like if no one can live without another ....
Life is so beautiful ....
Living is a gift....
I will never find the right words
What I feel is so powerful ...
Do not you see that ...
Can't you feel my words
Such is life !
You tear my heart each time I see you
Such is life
Sweetheart ...
I can not live as if I do not exist
Such is life
Such is my heart
This is it sweetheart ...
This is it
Mira anis

Every,time,when,I look,by my,window,Such is life,Such is my heart,This is it,sweetheart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments