Advertisement

Forever Multicollab, the completed version (special thanks in the description)

Forever Multicollab, the completed version (special thanks in the description) I technically wanted it to be only a week thing but ended up being a month but hey it's worth it especially for me I actually did something that was kinda different for me which you will see at the end. Also this is the first time in a long time that I didn't have to replace anyone just cause I didn't have the heart to do it this time coz it was well worth the wait for Kelly's part.

Now special thanks to everyone who made this possible. Everyone did an amazing job with this thank you so much for helping get this done, may each one of remember that you are awesome in.your own unique way.

Duskfire
Faith
Galaxy Wolf Film
Kiara LionessTM
Animash King
Zuma The Puppy
Myself

description)

Post a Comment

0 Comments