Advertisement

HOW TO: Chipped Weld Beads (Yes, seriously)

HOW TO: Chipped Weld Beads (Yes, seriously) Weld beads are one of the most exposed parts on armored vehicles. In many cases they stand out from their flat surfaces, which makes them prone to chipping. Chipping, in our scale modelling language, is when the paint chips off and exposes the surface underneath, which in most cases is metal.
I’ve already shown you how to paint steel chips and basic rust effects, so now I’m gonna explain how to chip weld beads.

Instagram:

Enjoying my content? Want to get inspired and learn new techniques? Subscribe and hit the little bell icon to get notified each time I upload a new video.

Disclaimer: I am not paid to promote any products shown in this video. I simply use what I have as long as it works for me.

Music: Quincas Moreira - Scratch the Itch - Youtube Audio Library

scale model,tank,plastic model,model kit,tank model,tutorial,how to,model building,martin kovac,night shift,scale model techniques,scale model tips,scale model detail,art,tamiya,craft,modelism,modellismo,miniatura,modellbau,chipping,oil paints,speckling,enamel weathering,sponge chipping,beginner tips,chipping technique,weld,weld bead,aluminium,

Post a Comment

0 Comments