Advertisement

How to lose FAT and KEEP IT OFF! Step by Step plan - Summary

How to lose FAT and KEEP IT OFF! Step by Step plan - Summary How to lose FAT and KEEP IT OFF! Step by Step plan

I am excited to share this 13 step plan to help you succeed in your weight and fat loss journey!

This has been working so well for me, but please consult your physician if you have health concerns that might not be compatible with this or any other weight management plan.

This is my first video on this channel - I know the video is a little rough. I'm sure I will improve over time as I learn how.

Here are the 13 steps:

1. Define your "Why"
2. What are you willing and not willing to give up?
3. You must have "Skin in the Game"
4. Define your SMART goal
5. Get an Accountability Partner
6. NO CHEAT DAYS!
7. This is Rehab
8. Positive state of mind is key
9. Add activity and motion into your daily routine
10. Sleep is critical to success
11. Manage stress
12. Track Food intake, activity, energy level, hunger, stress level and sleep
13. Intermittent fasting

I mentioned a bunch of programs and books and such. Here are links to those things plus some products and programs I have bought and used along the way. All of these have helped enormously and I hope you get some value from them also.

I was not able to find the Tony Robbins video I mentioned. If I Find it, I will link it later.

Books:

The Master Key System - by Charles F. Haanel


The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
by Mark Hyman M.D.



The Daniel Plan: 40 Days to a Healthier Life
by Rick Warren, Dr. Daniel Amen, Dr. Mark Hyman



The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
by Timothy Ferriss


The 4 Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat Loss, Incredible Sex and Becoming Superhuman
by Timothy Ferriss


Weight Loss plans and programs:

Profile By Sanford


Ideal Protein


SOTA Weight Loss (State of the Art)


Simple Keto Test

and


Hot Skinny Tea


The Morning Fat Melter


Keto Accellerator


Sleep and Sleep Apnea resources:



and


Weight loss tea,Detox plan,Intermittent fasting,Best keto diet,Best weight loss,How to lose weight,How to lose Fat,how to stop snoring,how to cure sleep apnea,how to cure negativity,how to stop negativity,how to lose belly fat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments