Advertisement

I Don’t Know Exactly What I’m Feeling | {THE AND} Blind Date Bryan & Mwinga

I Don’t Know Exactly What I’m Feeling | {THE AND} Blind Date Bryan & Mwinga Bryan & Mwinga, strangers on a blind date, explore the potential connection between them by revealing their insecurities and cutting straight to their exes, identity as black, queer men, and dating habits to better understand one another.

In {THE AND} Blind Date, our first priority is to stimulate thought-provoking conversation and if connection occurs - romantic or platonic - that's great! We believe you can learn from every exchange. Sharing ideas and starting sometimes difficult but necessary conversations can change the world.

Start having more intimate conversations with {THE AND} card game, available in our shop:

Created by The Skin Deep |
Creators of {THE AND} |
Instagram |
Facebook |
Twitter |
Snapchat | @the_skindeep
Tumblr |

I Don’t Know Exactly What I’m Feeling | {THE AND} Blind Date Bryan & Mwinga
#theskindeep #blinddate #queer

The Skin Deep,theskindeep,skin deep,The And,theand,the and skin deep,couples project,the and couples,I Don’t Know Exactly What I’m Feeling | {THE AND} Blind Date Bryan & Mwinga,queer blind date,gay blind date,lgbtq,black identity,insecurities,dating advice,queer,black,poc,queer dating,pride,grindr,coming out,there's definitely something here,the and blind date,finding love,gay hookups,black love,cute couples,unsuccessful metalbenders,tomche,

Post a Comment

0 Comments