Advertisement

130th Fashion Friday’s OOTD.....Cute|Fun|casual but classy look! My last summer fashion of the year!

130th Fashion Friday’s OOTD.....Cute|Fun|casual but classy look! My last summer fashion of the year! So I’m closing out summer with this cute Indian yellow and teal look....had so much fun and hope all you enjoyed my summer fashion and now we begin the fall looks next week and I got some really cute very up to day looks coming your way! Please subscribe, hit the bell for notifications, share my channel and please hit the thumbs up if you enjoyed this last summer look!!!!




Outfit & Accessories
Dress/Shirt....Hallmark
Hair flower piece...Hobby Lobby
Earrings...Charlotte Russe
Necklace...Hallmark
Bracelets...Savors
Ring...Walmart
Makeup pallets...Club Tropicana & UD! Gifts
Lip gloss...Five Below
Hand clutch...?
Sandals...Savors




My other channel AngelsHeavenlyNailz
Here’s my link to my nail channel which I will be slowly switching all my nail stuff from here to there! Please all of you subscribe to the new channel as well as this one





Heres my brother Robs new YouTube channel..Definitely check out the keto King!


Here’s my bro Tommy’s channel




My Brother Robs information
Here is his two links on FB if anyone is interested in and is ready to 100% commit to a new life!!!!






My email
angelasanto121475@gmail.com




My brothers email
RobSnidarich@gmail.com




Thanks for watching

year!

Post a Comment

0 Comments