Advertisement

4 MUST have Plugins - 2 FREE! And every other plugin I used in my song 'Undone'

4 MUST have Plugins - 2 FREE! And every other plugin I used in my song 'Undone' Full song -
- Plugins featured in this video -
Output Exhale
Omnisphere
(FREE) ADSR Sample Manager
Valhalla VintageVerb
Nexus 2
Ethereal Earth
LFO Tool
Cypher 2
Rise & Hit
XO by XLN
PanMan
Elastique Pitch 2
Diva by U-He
(FREE) Dimension Expander
CenterOne

- LISTEN TO MY MUSIC -
Spotify
iTunes
Google Play

In this video I break down my song Undone, showing you each track, and every plugin instrument and effect I used to create the instrument background. I demo each plugin, and describe my workflow and why I used that plugin. I also list 4 MUST-have plugins. Two of them are FREE!

#Plugins #EDM #SanjayC

- My Music GEAR -
My trusty computer -
The best headphones EVER -
My main audio interface -
Excellent audio interface for beginners or anyone really -
Amazing studio monitors for the price -
My main keyboard -
The most expressive keyboard EVER:
The most complete virtual instrument collection -
Best travel midi controller:
Drum pads with the best sensitivity -
My DAW -
My main DAW controller -
Great microphone for vocals:
Subwoofer that did the job -
Expressive control from the future -
My preferred mini keyboard -
Keyboard that’s a workflow beast -
The ULTIMATE hardware synth:

- Studio Accessories -
The best stand for drum machines -
The best stand for MacBooks -
That animated clock thing you all keep asking about -
Great 4K monitor for Ableton Live (or any DAW) -
The best mic arm -

The above links may be part of an affiliate program with the respective website.

- FOLLOW ME on Social Media-
Facebook:
Instagram:
Soundcloud:

💼 Want me to review your product? Let's do this!
sanjayC.business@gmail.com

Tags: top plugins, must have plugins, best plugins 2019, top plugins, top plugin effects, best plugin instruments, best virtual instruments, sanjayc, sanjay c, undone, output exhale, valhalla vintageverb, valhalla reverb, omnisphere, adsr sample manager, nexus 2, ethereal earth, lfo tool, cypher 2, rise and hit, XLN XO, penman, elastique pitch, u-he diva, dimension expander, center one

top plugins,must have plugins,best plugins 2019,top plugin effects,best plugin instruments,best virtual instruments,sanjayc,sanjay c,undone,output exhale,valhalla vintageverb,valhalla reverb,omnisphere,adsr sample manager,nexus 2,ethereal earth,lfo tool,cypher 2,rise and hit,XLN XO,penman,elastique pitch,u-he diva,dimension expander,center one,free plugins,free vst plugins,best free plugins,fl studio plugins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments