Advertisement

5 DIY T-SHIRT HACKS 👕Transform Your Old Shirts (NO SEW + SUPER EASY) || Imdrewscott

5 DIY T-SHIRT HACKS 👕Transform Your Old Shirts (NO SEW + SUPER EASY) || Imdrewscott + + + CLICK HERE FOR ALL INFO! + + +
• Follow me on Instagram: @Imdrewscott
• Check out my DIY & Home channel:

You guys loved my past video 2 videos where I shared a total of 10 ways to transform a t-shirt! Today I am adding another 5 ways to that list and I 100% think there is a style for everyone in this video! Which t-shirt was your favorite?

E L S E W H E R E
+ Instagram : @imdrewscott
+ Blog :
+ Facebook :
+ Pinterest :
+ Twitter :
+ Snapchat: Imdrewscott

C O N T A C T
+ Any questions, inquiries or collabs : DrewScottYT@gmail.com

S U B S C R I B E
+ Subscribe to my channel here :

E Q U I P M E N T
+ Canon 5D Mark IV (Main Camera):
+ Canon G7X (Vlog Camera):
+ Sigma 35mm Lens:
+ Microphone:
+ Memory Card (BEST):
+ Tripod:

M U S I C
+ DJ Quads - Little Dream

T H A N K Y O U
Thanks so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed. Leave any future video ideas you would like to see in the comments below!

imdrewscott,drew,scott,drew scott,fashion,menswear,mens fashion,diy t shirts,diy fashion,diy fashion hacks,diy t shirts 2018,t shirt hacks,tumblr inspired diy,tumblr inspired t shirts,diy tumblr inspired outfits,tumblr 2018,t shirts,how to t shirt,upcycle,diy vintage t shirt,imdrewscott diy,imdrewscott diy t shirt,fashion diy 2018,lone fox,lone fox diy,hacks 2018,style hacks,hacks for life,upcycle t shirt,t shirt hack 2019,diy tshirt,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Thank a lot for this post that was very interesting. Keep posting like those amazing posts, this is really awesome :)
    Looking for Custom T-shirt Printing in Navi Mumbai, visit on:
    Customised T-shirt Printing in Navi Mumbai

    ReplyDelete