Advertisement

ASMR Shhh It's Okay + Stipple (Warm Version)

ASMR Shhh It's Okay + Stipple (Warm Version) Hewwwo
i was gone from home for a week and my mom put this incandescent light in my room while i was gone.. i just got back today and i found it on my desk so i decided to put it to use LOL asmr use hehe
used my blue yeti instead of my usual blue bird mic so the sound quality might sound a little different.
enjoy!

ASMR stands for autonomous sensory meridian response. It's when you receive and experience a tingling sensation in response to a simulation. The sensation starts in a person's head and spreads to the spine.
For me, ASMR helps with my anxiety and keeps me calm.

i'm on the tingles app, click on the link if you wanna support me :)


a little taste of my personal life:
ig: @ja.quiocho

asmr,shh it's okay,stipple,asmr shh it's okay,shh it's okay asmr,asmr shh its okay,asmr shh its ok,asmr shh its okay female,asmr stipple,asmr warm light,hand movements,tingle,relax,asmr youre okay,uwu,personal attention,asmr personal attention,

Post a Comment

0 Comments