Advertisement

August 2019 Make and Sewing Weekender Catch Up

August 2019 Make and Sewing Weekender Catch Up Hello Everyone,
Thanks so much for watching my video. I made only 1 item in august, but I have so many sewing plans and in progress items. So hopefully I will finish more things in September. I part made quite a few things at the sewing weekender and am hoping for some sewing time to get those finished soon.

I had an awesome time at the sewing weekender, is was amazing to meet and hang out with other sewists!

The sewing weekender is run by the Fold Line and Charlotte @englishgirlathome

Watch Charlottes goodie bag video here-

Watch Sew Hayley Janes video about the sewing weekender here-

Follow me on Instagram @voiceofacreative
Email me at voiceofacreative@gmail.com

Thanks so much
-----------------------------------------------------------
My makes, Sewing patterns and fabrics mentioned-

My august make- True Bias Mens Hudson pants find the pattern here-

Fabrics from backstitch-
Cat tin- (Couldn’t find it online ☹)
Cotton floral jersey-
Viscose twill navy-
Atelier brunette teal viscose-
Green poly knit-

Goody bag items-
Afternoon patterns-
Self Made women pin

Pink Coat Club-
Spoonflower-

Sewing weekender makes-
Freya Tee hack by Tilly and the Buttons in bird cage viscose jersey from Sew Over It.

Donovan skirt, pattern from Helens Closet in denim Tencel from Like Sew Amazing-

Self drafted dress in blue floral viscose jersey – find it here-

Self drafted dress in green viscose jersey from My Fabrics- (No long available)

Molly top by Sew Over It in blue stripe jersey from Like Sew Amazing.

Sewing Weekender talks-
Selkie Patterns-

Tara from Paper Theory-

Nina Lee-

What am I wearing?

Elliot Tee with frill added by Helens Closet in Fairy print cotton jersey from Minerva Crafts. (fabric was gifted in return for a blog post)

See you again soon,
Kealy

sew,sewing,sewing patterns,my makes,what have I been sewing,like sew amazing,tilly and the buttons,helens closet,sewist,seamstress,dressmaker,voice of a creative,sew over it,fabric,fabric haul,sewing weekender,the fold line,

Post a Comment

0 Comments