Advertisement

Extreme VSCO Room Transformation (wow i actually tried to diy)

Extreme VSCO Room Transformation (wow i actually tried to diy) are your ready for an extreme room makeover?!?! no me neither.
This is me literally trying to be a vsco girl and doing a kinda vsco room makeover.
wHo have I becomE, I need to stop with these
vsco transformations like really.
And I guess this also counts as a room tour 2019?? maybe who knows, all i gotta say is get out of my room mom. Im an adult now with a cool as room.
my mom didnt like the idea of me redoing my room to a more aesthetic room. Atleast not when I was printing out stickers for my mirror at 3am.
But like hello, when I get room decorating ideas i gotta do em.
So yes yes, hope you like my bedroom makeover // room tour // room transformation ?? idk what to call it.
I can give some time stamps if you wanna see just one of thingzzz, I really tried on all of them seriously. I even used pinterest and everything hahhh.
Wow so many things turned out bad tho, If youre still reading this then u da champ.
You dont get a prize cause im broke.

Time stamps:

Intro (who would have thought): 0:00
The chair (that sounded omnious ( and it is)) : 0:58
taking down polaroids, posters etc: 1:32
making my diy polaroids (nora the scam artist): 3:44
kinda cleaning my room: 4:30
the freaking bed comforter ? duvet ) (still dont know):4:37
making the vsco poster wall and being sad: 5:11
putting up the great wave poster / painting: 5:48
painting my vsco door and crying on the inside: 6:24
Paintin the sun on the door: 8:33
putting up stickers on mirror: 8:49
trying to put up fairy lights around door and flamingo lights on wall (with a freaking stapler): 9:32
gluing vinyls to the wall rip: 10:53
making my bed and stuff: 11:14
the final reveal: 11:41

Socials:
Instagram: nora_thomson
twitter: norathomson_

(I would have put in direct link, but honestly idk how u do that)

extreme vsco room transformation,extreme vsco room,vsco room transformation,vsco room diy,extreme vsco room diy,how to diy vsco room,vsco girl room,extreme room transformation,vsco decor bedroom,bedroom vsco diy,nora thomson,vsco girl room tour,room tour,vsco inspired room,i tried to diy room tour,vsco diy,vsco girl diy,how to vsco girl,redecorating my room vsco,redecorating room extreme,redecorating bedroom school,vlogs,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments