Advertisement

I saw a woman came to your barbershop yesterday, and I wonder what she’s doing here?

I saw a woman came to your barbershop yesterday, and I wonder what she’s doing here? The barber: Hello lady, how can I help you?

Sandra: I know this is a bit peculiar, but can I ask you something?

The barber: Anything you want in the world

Sandra: I saw a woman came to your barbershop yesterday, and I wonder what she’s doing here? I’m sorry I don’t mean to intrude you personally I’m just curious (laughing)

The barber: (laughing more loudly) she went here to get her haircut

Sandra: So you cut women’s hair here?

The barber: Yes, but not the type usually you get in the salon (laughing)

At this moment, Sandra start to feel anxiety and ecstasy merging..

but she’s already there, why not for just a trim? she said to herself

The barber: How can I help you lady? You want me to cut off all your beautiful long brunette hair?(Laughing)

Sandra: No..I just wonder if I could get a trimmed that would be enough, could you?

The barber: Anything for you young lady, (smiling)

======================================================
Don't Missed to watch the longest Version in #1
======================================================
292

Subscribe:
Hairshow


Music Source:
Audio Library – No Copyright Music


Music For Creators – No Copyright Music


======================================================
Hairshow TV

women in barber,lady haircut in barber,shaved hair in barber buzz hair in barber,short haircut,short haircut styles,short haircuts 2019,short haircut 2019,short haircuts for women,short haircut women,long to short haircut,long top short sides haircut,long short haircuts,long to short haircut before and after,long to short haircuts before and after,long to short haircut videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments