Advertisement

INTENSE GLOW UP *end of summer transformation*

INTENSE GLOW UP *end of summer transformation* Doing this glow up transformation was super fun to do.
In this video I get my roots done, hair dyed, i put on hair extensions as well as lash extensions & etc..
Hope you all enjoyed it!!! ๐Ÿฆ‹

Make sure to follow my insta
& comment down below what your fav part of the video was (:

๐ŸŒป Sunflower Jewels Jewelry:

Use my code SUNFLOWER30 to get 30% off

glow up,transformation,summer glow up,2019,giving myself a maveover,summer makeover,back to school,transformation video,grwm,before and after,how to glow up,glowing up,pink hair,eyelash extensions,hair extension,tinted eyebrows,makeup,glow up transformation,glow up 2019,aesthetic,bleached hair,emma chamberlain,vlog,contacts,vsco transfornation,intense,face beat,teen,vsco,girl,hot girl summer,nails,

Post a Comment

0 Comments