Advertisement

Lifeproof vs Nucore Vinyl Flooring Review - Durability Torture Test for Scratching & Denting - LVP

Lifeproof vs Nucore Vinyl Flooring Review - Durability Torture Test for Scratching & Denting - LVP Lifeproof vs Nucore Vinyl flooring review for durability.

Welcome to the world of Jones Knows! If this is your first time here, my name is Tim and I'm a flooring contractor along with my 2 sons in Florida. I know I know I don't look old enough to have sons old enough to be working with me, I can't believe it either! I promise I'm not breaking any child labor laws they are both over 18! In this video, I will determine which vinyl floor between Lifeproof & Nucore can resist scratching and denting the best. This is part 3 so be sure to check out part one and two! Subscribe so you don't miss part 4 in this series when it comes out!
Watch and see as I put my 23 years of experience to work and put both of these Luxury Vinyl Plank floors to the test!. Subscribe to see more videos like this plus, all our how to videos on Vinyl, Laminate and Hardwood flooring, walls and even some ceilings and don't forget our specialty: our custom stair installations! We do it all from the steps to the railings in many different styles & finishes! As well as our travel videos to Disney and other destinations. Plus some of Max's funny cat videos just for fun! Thanks for watching! Please check us out over on Instagram where I post DAILY (well MOST days!) jobsite updates with pics and video clips!

INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:

BEFORE you go, do me a FAVOR please and hit that Like button there you know the one the THUMBS UP one if you enjoyed this video at all, They say it helps the algorithm know people like my content which will hopefully make the algorithm suggest my videos to more people! I'm slowly but surely growing this community here on You Tube and I would greatly appreciate your help by subscribing & liking my videos THANK YOU!

vinyl flooring review,lifeproof vinyl flooring,nucore vinyl flooring,lifeproof vs nucore review,best vinyl flooring,high end vinyl flooring,duralux vinyl flooring,how to install vinyl flooring,nucore vinyl flooring review,lifeproof vinyl flooring installation,waterproof flooring installation,home depot flooring,floor and decor,dyi vinyl flooring instalation,wood flooring install,laminate flooring installation,lvp flooring,

Post a Comment

0 Comments