Advertisement

Pending Karma through Rahu- Unbelievable effects of Pitra paksh remedies

Pending Karma through Rahu- Unbelievable effects of Pitra paksh remedies To Learn predictive astrology -

Pitra Paksh is one of the most important part of the year when ancestors visit you and you have chance to serve your ancestors and clean lot of your negative karma, In this Video i have explained how to clean pending karma of your ancestors by doing some very simple remedies.

Nakshatra Trees-

To Join Predictive Astrology course-

About Me- I am an underwater robotics engineer, Astrology always attracted me as being born in Brahmin family in the lineage of lord Bhrighu-Astrology came naturally due to the culture at home, I am the 7th generation in a family who is related to Astrology or Ayurveda, I have learned under guidance of several people and I thank all of them from bottom of my heart.

Pending karma,Pitr paksh,Remedy for Rahu,Pending karma of Rahu,Pending karma of Ketu,Remedy for Ketu,Ketu remedies,Remedies,Rahu remedies,Deepanshu giri,Lunar astro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments