Advertisement

REGARDS FROM A VETERAN WEEB

REGARDS FROM A VETERAN WEEB Hey guys this is me Riju kun and I am back after a long time...... Sorry for the absence.... I was busy with a few things....... This video is a bit different from the other videos...... I have decided to introduce myself newly and talk to you face to face without revealing myself...... XD
........................

Subscribe to my channel if you are new for some weeb contents

Anime,Manga,YouTube,Intro,Italy,Weeb,How to draw,Drawing manga,Drawing anime,Animation,Japan,Japanese,YouTube intro,Anime girl,Anime boy,Top manga,My hero academia,Nalu,Luffy x nami,Keeanu reeves,T-series,Weeb community,Otaku community,animeshounen,animecopic,Photo shop,Gaming,Anime discussion,Anime topics,One piece,Naruto,Bleach,Dragon ball,Zatchbell,Trinity seven,Top 10 anime,Top romantic comedy anime,Drawing a manga girl,Drawing manga eyes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments