Advertisement

Rose Mansion I Solstice Sunglasses I Beyond the Streets I Vlog

Rose Mansion I Solstice Sunglasses I Beyond the Streets I Vlog New week in my life vlog and this one is very busy and the funniest one ever. We went to check out the new Rose Mansion near Herald Square and Solstice Sunglasses for some new sunnies and lastly Beyond the Streets exhibit down in Brooklyn. Hope you guys enjoy this vlog and if you want to go to Beyond the Streets art exhibit you can use my code "MURSALISON" to get a complimentary admission. Tickets limited!


Shop my looks -

Follow along!







Song: Extenz - Endless Summer (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

mursalison,murs alison,rose mansion,rose wine mansion,solstice sunglasses,beyond the streets,beyond the streets art exhibit,rosé mansion,new york city,rose mansion nyc,rose mansion 2019,rose mansion new york,rose mansion review,rose mansion nyc 2019,beyond the streets exhibit,beyond the streets brooklyn,beyond the streets nyc,beyond the streets new york,day in my life,nyc vlog,solstice sunglasses nyfw,new york city vlog,rosé mansion new york,

Post a Comment

0 Comments