Advertisement

taking my nasty wig off & becoming a baddie again ft. Julia Hair

taking my nasty wig off & becoming a baddie again ft. Julia Hair I took my wig off🀒 and got cute again, cause my wig was lifting! MUST SEE😭

πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½
Hope you enjoy ❤️Watch the full video!
My brothers channel is πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Ethan Campbell
My brother scares me in every video he makes! πŸ™„ here’s a compilation video πŸ‘‡πŸ½

My morning routine vs brothers routineπŸ‘‡πŸ½

My brothers smash/pass video πŸ‘‡πŸ½

Don’t forget to turn on my post notifications so you can be the first to watch the BANGERS ❤️ Make sure to LIKE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE 😎
I ate EMOJI foods for 24 HOURS πŸ‘‡πŸ½

More banger videos πŸ‘€πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ “My Overprotective Mom Rates My Fits”

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ “School Emergency Kit”

Social Media: πŸ‘‡πŸ½
Instagram πŸ‘‰πŸ½ @salome.emani
Snapchat πŸ‘‰πŸ½ @suhlawm

________________ ★ JULIA HAIR ★ ________________ No.1
❤Order $149,18% off Code:Sep13
❤Order $149, 13% off Code:Sep18

❤most of the girls like the hair in the video ➡
Hair detail: Brazilian straight wig in 26 inch
Lace frontal straight wig 13*4 4*4 150% 180%
Affordable Brazilian straight wig
6797 sold Brazilian straight hair with closure
Popular Peruvian straight hair 4 bundles

❤get 15% off, use code: ytb15
❤Juliahair.com official website ➡
❤top -selling hair ➡
❤Top-selling wig with realistic hairline ➡
❤99% of girls like New Arrival hair ➡

AliexpressJuliaHairstore:➡
Amazon Julia Hair store:➡
Social media :
Subscribe #JuliaHair monthly giveaway on YouTube:
Follow IG @juliahair_no1:

Julia

Post a Comment

0 Comments