Advertisement

turning into a VSCO GIRL on a BUDGET

turning into a VSCO GIRL on a BUDGET this is my redemption as a vsco girl. brb gonna take pictures of the sunset now and filter it in C1

πŸ’« SOCIAL MEDIA πŸ’«

πŸ’› instagram:
πŸ’› twitter:
πŸ’› spotify:
πŸ’› vsco:
πŸ’› snapchat:

πŸ’«MERCHπŸ’«
πŸ’›buy it here:

πŸ’« BUSINESS ONLY EMAIL πŸ’«

πŸ’› vanessanagoya@select.co

πŸ’« MUSIC πŸ’«

πŸ’›  intro: the other - lauv
πŸ’› outro: 3:15 - bazzi (cover by me)



I love you & thrive todayπŸ’›πŸŒ™πŸŒŸ
-Vanessa Nagoya

vanessa,nagoya,Vanessa nagoya,vsco girl,how to be a vsco girl,vsco,becoming a vsco girl,becoming the ultimate vsco girl,transforming into a vsco girl,ultimate vsco girl,vsco girl transformation,turning into a vsco girl,vsco girl for a day,transforming myself into a vsco girl,vsco girls,turning myself into a vsco girl,basic girl,turning into the ultimate vsco girl,the basic vsco girl transformation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments