Advertisement

you getting older you gave alot NOW ITS YOUR TURN❣️🦋🦋💯🤲👼🏽.

you getting older you gave alot NOW ITS YOUR TURN❣️🦋🦋💯🤲👼🏽. 💓🔮My name is azaria Devine 💓🔮I'm a intuitive empathic reader🧘 if you would like a personal reading with me $6 for a 6 card read including clarifiers $8 for a 🦋8 card read including clarifiers 🦋3 cards of uplifting orcal and spirtual encouragement $10 for a 🦋10 card read plus clarifiers and🦋 5 cards of uplifting orcal and spirtual encouragement $30 for a full read and clarifiers🦋 8 cards of uplifting orcal and spiritual encouragement 


My birthright name is ELIZABETH I'm a mother of 5 and grandmother of 2 I can be loud and obnoxious but I mean well love helping others as much as possible so let me know if there's anything that I can do for you

$AZARIADEVINE CASH APP

 



🧘🔮 Namaste 🧘🔮

TURN❣️🦋🦋💯🤲👼🏽.

Post a Comment

0 Comments