Advertisement

You Me At Six - 4 Track History (Save It For The Bedroom|Loverboy|Lived A Lie|Whats It Like)

You Me At Six - 4 Track History (Save It For The Bedroom|Loverboy|Lived A Lie|Whats It Like) We interview You Me At Six's Josh Franceschi and Max Helyer about four of the band's most important musical moments. From the recording studio to shooting the music video, hear the full stories behind 'Save It For The Bedroom', 'Loverboy', 'Lived A Lie' and 'Whats It Like' in YMAS' 4 Track History.

Subscribe to Rock Sound's YouTube channel:

#YouMeAtSix #Interview #4TrackHistory

Get the best interviews, music videos and more from the wide world of alternative music. Want to see exclusive content from the likes of Twenty One Pilots, Pierce The Veil, Panic! At The Disco, Bring Me The Horizon, Waterparks, All Time Low and loads more? You're in the right place!

See what else we do:

Rock Sound Magazine is available worldwide:
Download the digital edition:
Order a copy direct to your door:

rocksound,you me at six,you me at six loverboy,you me at six lived a lie,you me at six whats it like,you me at six what it's like,you me at six save it for the bedroom,save it for the bedroom,lived a lie,loverboy,ymas,josh franceschi interview,josh franceschi,max helyer,take off your colours,cavalier youth,sinners never sleep,rock sound,4 track history,interview,you me at six interview,you me at six take off your colours,vi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments