Advertisement

Dear Doctors | Nurses | etc. #1? | Story and Update 10-8-19

Dear Doctors | Nurses | etc. #1? | Story and Update 10-8-19 TLDW (Too long didn't watch) :

Dear Medical Professionals , please don't dismiss patient self diagnosis. There is a chance they could be right or help lead you to the correct diagnosis.

- - - - - - -

Update : Didn't get bone test done cuz I'm and idiot (didn't ask) and sick. My knee caps are grinding up against bone due to not being in the right spot. (slow clap) Yay . . . .Physical Therapy can fix that.

In six weeks I will ask for a bone test no matter how my knees are doing because I need it either way due to being on depo for so long (way over 2 years . . . possibly been on it a maximum of almost 6 years)

sanstasy,update,Dear Doctors,Doctors,patients,don't be stupid doc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments