Advertisement

Eyeshadow Palettes That I Should NOT Have Bought ✶ Buying Palettes for the WRONG reasons.πŸ˜•

Eyeshadow Palettes That I Should NOT Have Bought ✶ Buying Palettes for the WRONG reasons.πŸ˜• Hi everyone! I wanted to pop in really fast and talk about the reasons I buy eyeshadow palettes that I don't even use. Are you like me in that regard? I hope I am not the only oneπŸ˜‰




✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Other skincare that I use and love:

❤︎goPure Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C, Green Tea & Vitamin E
❤︎goPure Vitamin C Serum - With Vitamin C, Ferulic Acid and Aloe Vera - ORIGINAL FORMULA
❤︎goPure Vitamin C Moisturizer
❤︎goPure Vitamin C Cleanser with Vitamin C, Rosehip Oil, Aloe Vera - Gentle, Sulfate Free

Get a few bucks off with my discount code: KISWBRIDGET

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

TEAMI BLENDS
20% off code - KISWB20
➽Hibiscus Infused Vitamin C Serum

www.teamiblends.com


πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Music in intro by:
Ray Johnson Registered on BMI
Publishing: 10k2 Flight Music
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

*
*
*
*
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
FOUNDATION SHADE REFERENCE
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

✘Lancome
Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation 460 Suede W

✘NARS
Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation
Caracas - Medium Dark 3.3

✘CLINIQUE
Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer -

✘FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation shade 380

*
*
*

❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎❥❤︎
___________________________
My social media platforms are listed below. Please check me out!

Instagram



=======================
For any business inquires:
pickleme91@gmail.com
===============================
Please email for mailing information
=============================


FTC Disclosure: This video is NOT SPONSERED. There are some affiliate links in the description box which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. All of my opinions and thoughts on products are TRUTHFUL AND HONEST. I would NEVER promote a product that I do not like, enjoy, or believe in. You are no way obligated to use any of the links. Thank you for all your support!

eyeshadow palettes,affordable eyeshadow palettes,drugstore palettes,highend eyeshadow palettes,new makeup releases 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments